Visibility should not be taken lightly, which is why we at CarPro have created Fog-Fight; a Superhydrophillic nanotechnology coating that prevents the formation of fog and mist on interior glass and mirrors. This coating’s unique surface structure prevents condensation from forming on all treated surfaces including windscreens, mirrors, and even optical glass to keep your vision clear. It’s time to bring the fight to fog!
- In lab tests, no fog formed after 60 minutes over boiling water or a hundred cycles of heat-and-cold
- Safe and effective on all glass, lens types
- Cleaner and anti-fog treatment in one step
- One application lasts over a month if untouched
- (1) Fog Fight 100ml with sprayer
- (1) Applicator Block
- (2) 4″ x 4″ Suede Microfibers
- (1) 8″ x 8″ Suede Microfibers
- Shake well before use
- Apply to dry surface: Spray on lightly and spread thin layer evenly with 4″ Suede wrapped around Foam Block Applicator (or with terry cloth microfiber)
- Allow to cure before wiping off
- Wipe off
- Do not touch, rub or clean with water the surface after applied
- Avoid application during extremely humid conditions if possible
- If surface is extremely dirty clean with CarPro Eraser or Fast glass towel
- Keep in cool dry ventilated space.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Durability : 1 month if not touched or wiped.
- TIP : In very cold weather spray a fine mist on the surface, ( and use a thicker MF for wiping off very well if necessary.