Hyper Smooth Hydrophobic Coating
Make your own bliss… Slide through gloss into GLISS!
If I were to ask you what two factors fill every true car care enthusiast with happiness, what would you say? For most it is the gloss and incredible feeling of a perfect slick smooth and pure finish! THAT is the essence of GLISS…
With GLISS, CarPro brought new advances in nanotechnology to bare and designed an all-new hyper-smooth, ultra-glossy, and easy to apply ceramic nano coating that excels as a top-coat for all CQuartz coatings! CarPro GLISS also increases resistance to, static buildup, dust retention, and many types of mineral and water stains!
Utilizing modified long chain carbon fluorine polymers and enhanced nano-technology, GLISS is an evolution in top-coat technology and the tactile feel one can achieve on a painted surface!
This incredible next-gen coating serves multiple purposes and even excels as a stand-alone paint protection and enhancement system with a HYPER slick surface that will make your jaw drop!
- (1) 50ml bottle of CarPro GLISS
- (1) Applicator Block
- (4) 4″ Microfiber Suede Applicators
- Durability: 12 Months +/-
- Coverage: 20ml per coat +/-
- Water contact angle: 115°
- Recommended working temperatures: 40F to 90F
Directions: (For use as primary coat)
- Wash with CarPro Reset, decontaminate, and polish with CarPro Reflect. If heavier cut is needed, may start with CarPro ClearCut
- Wipe down with CarPro Eraser (vehicle must be 100% dry and free of moisture or dew.)
- Drag two lines of product across the length of suede wrapped applicator.
- Apply evenly across the surface, approximately 2 ft x 2 ft section at a time. (Any overlap from one section to the next must be within a couple minutes for even application)
- Add more product to the applicator as needed to keep a wet, even application.
- GLISS will flash fast and when a white haze forms, immediately wipe off all residues using a microfiber towel. If the haze is left on too long then reapply and immediately wipe off.
- If layering on top of itself, wait 1 hour between coats. If IR cured, you may repeat immediately. Total cure time: 6 hours.
Directions: (For use as top coat)
- May be applied 4 hours or longer after CQuartz.
- If IR cured may be applied after 45 minutes from CQuartz application
- Keep surface dry for at least one hour after application
- Wipe any water off the surface during the first 24 hours after application
- Avoid detergents and chemicals for 5-7 days after application
- If it is dry and the air is clean outside then you may park the vehicle in direct sun after application is complete to hasten cure
- To maintain wash regularly with CarPro Reset or Ech2o
- And many other non-porous surfaces
- Keep container tightly closed after use
- Store in cool dry place
- Keep away from children
- Do not ingest