For professionals and enthusiasts alike the Polyshave line of products is a simple and fast method to remove contaminants from the surface of exterior automotive finishes and glass. Our Polyshave line is constructed with advanced Rubber Polymer Technology to avoid marring and allows you another excellent option from CarPro to eliminating the need for detailing clay. Decontamination of the paint surface is critical to proper auto care for a multitude of reasons. You want to remove all contaminants before polishing so you can work on a clean canvas rather than dragging tiny contaminants across the paint during the polishing phase. Remove them first! Then polish.
- Size: 12″ x 12″
- Material: Advanced Rubber Polymer Technology
- Level: Fine Grade
- Backing: MicroFiber Towel
- Color: Black / Blue
- Use: By Hand
- Always wash vehicle before use of Polyshave or clay products
- Important: Break in PolyShave towel by using on the glass before use on paint.
- Keep surface well lubricated with your favorite clay lubricant.
- Keep surface wet and well lubricated during each section
- Do not use heavy pressure, simply glide across surface with pad flat
- Rinse often to maintain a clean working surface
- Wipe off each section with Microfiber towel before moving to next
- For deep cleaning the paint simultaneously use Iron X Paste as your lubricant.
- As with any mechanical decontamination products, polishing afterwards may be needed to remove micro marring
- Store in closed container after use with polyshave side facing up with no contact of any other material pressing against it
- Do not store in vehicle or allow to sit in usn or heat for extended periods